The charge of NLCC Audio Video Ministry is to spread God’s Holy Word through technology.
- The purpose of the Audio-Visual Ministry is to serve God by spreading His Word through multimedia.
- We broadcast services and make audios available to those who were not be able to attend our church.
- To distribute the word of God through audio and video
- Spreading the gospel and reaching those who may not be able to attend church services (at home, behind prison walls, sick and shut in and traveling).
- Be active in furthering the vision and mission of New Life.
How Do We Meet Our Objectives
- Encourage virtual involvement in Sunday services.
- Hold each ministry member accountable and to Godly standards.
- Provide high-quality audio and video presentation in all church services, as well as special church programs.
- Continuous learning and improvement of new techniques and technology.
- Meet all financial obligations assigned to the ministry.
- Audio: Every Sunday at 8:00 and 11:00 AM
- Video: Every Sunday at 11:00 AM (Click Icons Below to View)
- Name: Kyle McNealy (Audio)
- Name: Terence Patterson (Video)